Galapagos Liveaboard Dec 3-10 2020!
Take the opportunity to have the dive trip of a lifetime led by Terry Wells, an experienced diver and instructor who has dived in many locations all around the world.
About this Trip:
- Flights to Baltra (GPS) from Ecuador Quito (UIO) or Guayaquil (GYE)
- The water temperature average for November/December is 73º -77º.
- We expect to complete 20 dives over the seven days on the liveaboard.
- The Aggressor III is amazing https://www.aggressor.com/galapagos.php
- Galapagos is one of the most pristine areas left to dive on the planet.
- Most of the marine life are surprisingly friendly and curious.
- You may catch a glimpse of one of the unique marine iguanas that swim underwater or spot some yellow-bellied sea snakes.
- Sea lions and dolphins are playful while huge turtles glide by with ease.
- There are 28 different shark species that call these waters home.
- You could be lucky and run into manta rays or even a school of Mobula rays.
- The remote islands of Wolf and Darwin are famous for large schools of hammerheads.
- An afternoon hike to Bartolome Summit and pagna ride at Pinacle Rock.
- A private bus tour to see the beautiful highlands of Santa Cruz Island including a Tortoise Reserve to see giant tortoises.
The Galapagos Aggressor III is a luxury liveaboard with wonderful accommodation. Rooms available are either Deluxe Stateroom or Master Stateroom for the same price.
Details of the trip, accommodation, trip and other important details can be found on this link: https://www.aggressor.com/galapagos.php
Both rooms include:
- Closet and drawer space
- Individual climate control
- Television with movie selection
- Daily steward service
- Nightly turn down service
- Morning beverage service
Trip Cost Includes:
- 7 nights liveaboard accommodation (double occupancy)
- 20 dives throughout the Galapagos Islands
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & drinks
Trip Cost Does Not Include:
- Personal dive gear
- $100 Marine Park Fee
- $20 Galapagos Visitor’s Visa Card
- 12% Ecuadorian tax on onboard services
- Onshore dinner on last day on Santa Cruz Island after highland hike
- Gratuities to dive/liveaboard staff
- Any hotel stays during travel to and from liveaboard
- $50 non-refundable online deposit
- $200 due within 7 days of registration
- $1400 due by 25th Feb 2020
- $1400 due by May 25th 2020
- $3545 due by Aug 25th 2020
Deposit is refundable if minimum guest quota is not met.
Do not purchase airfare until notified that minimum diver quota is met.
Booking far in advance always carries some risk – we highly recommend travel insurance.
Reserve your place now!
Please contact us with any questions 301-519-9283.