The Diving Enriched Air Nitrox with ATLANTIC EDGE
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more non-decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
Among the many things you will learn as part of this program:
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank, and how to set your dive computer
Students must meet the following prerequisites:
- Be certified the Open Water Diver level (or equivalent)
- Be at least 12 years of age
- Be able to answer "No" to all questions on the PADI/RSTC Medical History form, or secure a physician’s approval for diving prior to the start of the course
What is Involved?
The course consists of two parts:
- Independent Study- through Elearning and indendant study. ELearning must be complete prior to class session.
- We'll show you how to analyze what's in your tank and how to plan dives.
Usually during the evening or a weekend day at Atlantic Edge Scuba in Gaithersburg. We do occasionally hold classes in other areas. Check the schedule below. If you don't see a class that fits your schedule let us know and we'll look at setting one up for you.
When Can You Start?
Check out or schedule below for dates and times.
The course fee is $199 and includes:
- Enriched Air ELearning
- Tank analyzation practice
- Mini Quiz
- Certification card
Course does not include: (Required Equipment that student are responsible for supplying):
- No Additional Equipment or Fees Needed.
Enriched Air (Nitrox) Paperwork
Enriched Air (Nitrox) Paperwork Packet