Dive The Wild Cayman!
Last year's Cayman trip was so popular we ran out of spaces. So were doing it again! Join Divemaster Brian Cole from April 6-13, 2019 as Atlantic Edge returns to the Cayman Islands for the third year in a row - this time exploring the rugged beauty of Cayman Brac.
About This Trip:
* Less than 4 hours away by air
* Warm Water, Great Visibility, Healthy Reefs & Abundant Marine Life
* Variety of world-class dive sites: Wrecks, Reefs, & Walls
* Remote & unspoiled - a true dive vacation
* Photo advice from Brian
Highly acclaimed Cayman Brac Beach Resort. 4 acres of beautiful milky-white beachfront property. Located on a private beach with tropical foliage and surrounded by crystal blue Caribbean water. Laid back luxury at its finest.
Trip Cost:$1995 per person double occupancy
Single supplement: additional $450
Non-Diver cost: subtract $400
Trip Cost Includes:
- 7 Nights Accommodation (double occupancy)
- 17 valet style boat dives
- Use of dive computer (if you don't have one)
- All meals: Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- 3 drinks nightly
- Welcome Rum Punch
- Manager’s Cocktail Reception
- Airport Transfers from/to CYB airport
- All taxes & fees; Gratuities for resort staff
- WiFi throughout resort
- Day boat trip to Little Cayman
- Tanks for shore diving
- Photography consultations from Brian
The boat dives on Cayman Brac are valet style!
No carrying tanks, weights, or gear.
Crew will even rinse & stow your gear at day's end!
Trip Cost Does Not Include:
- Airfare to Cayman Brac - use airport code CYB
- Nitrox (available at $10/tank or less)
- Optional Night dives
- Car for shore diving (required)
- Gratuities for dive staff
- Personal Dive Gear
Payment Schedule:$100 non-refundable deposit due upon registration.$250 deposit Due September 1, 2018.Balance due December 15th, 2018.2nd deposit & balance payment must be by check or a 3% credit card fee applies.
Deposit is refundable if minimum guest quota is not met.
Do not purchase airfare until notified that minimum diver quota is met.
Booking far in advance always carries some risk - we highly recommend travel insurance.
Reserve your place now!
We anticipate a high demand for this trip. Contact Brian Cole or 301-519-9283 for more details.
Saturday 06 Apr 2019